Sunday, March 16, 2014

Here We Go!

Well, this is post ONE on my FIRST ever blog! I've been wanting a place to share my thoughts for a few years, but life gets in the way. Baby after baby, after baby. I've always had an excuse... That seems to happen in life. Excuses after excuses of why we aren't doing what we REALLY want to be doing... Next thing I know, I'll wake up at 50, and realize I've accomplished none of my life "dreams" or "goals" and have only influenced my small circle of Arkansas friends.  Well, I'm putting my foot down NOW! I know it might sounds silly, considering it's JUST a blog... But it's not JUST a blog, it's something SO MUCH MORE. (hints the title)

This blog represents how I can help share my passions, knowledge, and the Truth. What good would I be if I never imparted this Truth on other people? So, you might be wondering, "What are your passions, Casey?"  And here is the answer: I have a drive to help people better themselves! 
So, MY blog will be sharing:

  • Truth of Jesus Christ and His glorious Love, Peace, and Grace. Ahhh, Thank you Lord!
  • Information to help people change their HEALTH (a big one for me). I have a crazy journey of how I got where I am today (knowledge about whole Organic foods and the gut) which will totally INSPIRE, but it will be another soon to be blog post, so get ready.  
  • My new found passion of Young Living Essential Oils... OH MY WORD... I can't even begin to describe the power of these pure organic oils. Seriously, I didn't really believe in them, until I experienced them for myself. And I WANT TO SHARE THEM WITH THE WORLD!!!!  
  • Random Parenting/Biddie posts thrown in the mix... I'm a stay at home Momma of 3 under 5, so it's bound to happen. Being a Mother is by far the most rewarding, hardest, amazing, time consuming, unselfish, greatest job EVER... Yes, it's possible to have all of those adjectives describing ONE thing. Any Momma out there would agree, I'm sure! 
Okay, post 1 done... Not real sure how to end it..

Come follow me, you'll be glad you did?... No...
Come follow my blog, you won't regret it? ... No...

Stay Tuned! ... YES!!! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment